Wednesday 15 September 2010

I was just totally Clueless




One of the most quotable films ever.


Mel: Do you know what time it is?


Cher: A watch doesn't really go with this outfit, daddy.




Christian: Do you like Billie Holiday?

Cher: I love him.






Cher: This is where Dionne lives. She's my friend because we both know what it's like for people to be jealous of us.
 
Tai: Do you think she's pretty?

Cher: No, she's a full-on Monet.

Tai: What's a monet?

Cher: It's like a painting, see? From far away, it's OK, but up close, it's a big old mess. Let's ask a guy. Christian, what do you think of Amber?

Christian: Hagsville.

Cher: See?


Clueless has to be in my top 5 favourite films.
There are quite a few sticky situations naive Cher (Alicia Silverstone) gets into.
Her best friend the gorgeous Dionne (Stacey Dash) and her quirky friend Tai played by the late and great Brittany Murphy, all live in the perfect valleys of L.A.

Happy living their valley girl teenage life. Proud to show that they are spoilt. Flaunting their expensive designer gear. Having issues that aren't really serious; but to them it is like they are having young life crisis.



Ohhh, if only I could go to school not in uniform, able to dress preppy and pretty like them. I would enjoy school 10 times more than I do now!


No comments:

Post a Comment

love your comments, gives me more amazing blogs to follow ;)