Saturday 13 November 2010

Photos of Jeremy Scott

Taking a lil break from my maths revision I searched on Style.com for Jeremy Scott's new collection. Because the collection is snapped front view and at a distance I can see how good the collection is, but I don't see much of the creativeness that Scott presents so amazingly.
Remembering that I saw a glimpse of pictures on icanteachyouhowtodoit.com of Scott's collection I surfed the Internet as quick as ever to see a better snap of the collection.
To be honest, looking from an angle, close up and different sections of the clothes on icanteachyouhowtodoit.com I really saw the detail, creativeness, craziness and it felt like I was there watching the catwalk (now that's what I wanna see!).
Good photography makes me feel like I'm taking the photo, as if I'm actually there. This is the reason why I love photography.

This is why I'm considering taking photography as an A-Level.






 


























And umm, Style.com. I'm not dissing you or anything, you're still my No.1 website
x


No comments:

Post a Comment

love your comments, gives me more amazing blogs to follow ;)