Tuesday 7 December 2010

VICTORIA'S SECRET 2010

The best thing I have seen in ages.

I never knew how incredible the Victoria's Secret fashion shows are.
I heard my friends saying how "AMAZING" they are and it is definitely worth a watch.



I think I'm in love with ALL the Victoria's Secrets models!

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley is to die for with her 'trouble making' lips, Chanel Iman is the cutest model on Earth, Adriana Lima the most seductive strikingly stunning model to ever walk on Victoria's Secret runway.

I love watching this show because it has ten times more energy and excitement than most other catwalks.

The models act really friendly to each other and it is obvious that they feel special and it's such an achievement to be involved in Victoria's Secret.




Rosie












Alessandra






Chanel

 Isabeli
Izabel
 



Audriana


 










Behati 









MarynaKaroline



Erin




 Candice




THE MOST BEAUTIFUL AND HOT SHOW EVER!! AHHHH!
<3




(zimbio.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment

love your comments, gives me more amazing blogs to follow ;)