Wednesday 26 January 2011

Creation.







For textiles I have to make a garment that is inspired by Japanese street style. The most perfect topic for moi! I decided to do a maxi dress that looks slightly like those pics above. To add a Japanese influence I decided to make the top half look like a kimono with long draping sleeves. 


I have to finish it by the end of February, but I haven't even found the right material! 


But of course at the end I will post a pic on here to show my creation


;)




(asos.com, lusttforlife.blogspot)

4 comments:

  1. can't wait to see your creation! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. can't wait to see how it turned out! love those see through dresses!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I looove this photos!! the see trough dresses and skirts are to die for :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the bag in the first one.

    ReplyDelete

love your comments, gives me more amazing blogs to follow ;)