Thursday 20 October 2011

We Found Love

Normally I don't do two blog posts, straight after the other.


But this video just captivated me.


Possibly the last music video I couldn't help but watch repetitively was Love The Way You Lie.


There's something about this video that attracts me. Maybe because I love the fact that it seems to be filmed in northern England or possibly Scotland? - not sure the exact whereabouts but I know it's in the UK.
Rihanna's clothing is edgy and grungy which suits are amazingly. Plus, that guy. The blonde dark skinned model, Dudley O'Shaughnessy. Can I have him please?
The dark yet party vibed setting reminds me of my old favourite Skins UK and the drugged up film, Spun
We Found Love shows an essence of the Love The Way You Lie theme - similar to the destroying messed up relationship shared between Megan Fox and Dominic Monaghan. 


The director, Melina Matsoukas, perfectly shoots the emotions expressed without using a script or dialogue. Only using fast exciting reckless clips.  


Enough with the words, few are some clips.


Abusive: The relationship takes a turn for the worse as Dudley tattooes the word 'Mine' on Rihanna's bottom
Rihanna - 'We Found Love' Official Music Video (VIDEO)





 (dailymail, tumblr, youtube)

6 comments:

  1. I really really like the model and the video! nice post!

    xx

    Have a great weekend :)

    www.sickbytrend.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved the wall and light part with the clouds on her!

    Wida
    Missing Amsie Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. I recall hearing it was filmed in Ireland. I totally agree about the captivating power of the video though, I've literally had it on repeat for days now.

    Kristina oxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to hate this video but I can't.. Everyone goes through ups and downs in relationships but this video really displays the extremes. The craziness that passion can bring out in people (coupled with drugs, in this case!) is really addicting...

    www.cashmereandcandy.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. me too i love this video x

    ReplyDelete

love your comments, gives me more amazing blogs to follow ;)