Thursday 15 December 2011

"Born To Die" - In the White Leather Fringe Jacket


From watching this video last night I haven't stopped thinking about how much I actually love her. Her fake elongated nails or her trouty pout lusty lips sends me in a trance whenever I hear her airy smooth voice. Lana Del Replay is what I call her.

She wears a white leather fringe jacket in a scene that I am trying to find a replica online for. I just love it. That vintage, glam rock, slightly tacky but beautiful jacket.






- However it's not white!...




- Found on ASOS Makerplace, love it. Different, didn't want patterns on it originally but I still like this one.

(youtube, google, ebay, asos)

2 comments:

  1. Omg if you find that fringe jacket let me know!! I've been obsessing over it!


    fashionqueen294.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. A M A Z I N G!!!!!utterly uberstylish!

    xo

    NEF

    www.twinfashionblog.com

    ReplyDelete

love your comments, gives me more amazing blogs to follow ;)