Saturday 14 May 2011

Cannes Festival : Lady Gaga



Cannes they handle Gaga?




Lady Gaga performed her extremely controversial Judas at the Cannes Film Festival this week.



I have to admit, I love the Judas music video. 


The make-up, the nails, the outifts. So strange, but perfect for Lady Gaga.

It reminds me of the Telephone video with Beyonce,the bandannas, leather and jewels. The beginning of the video is really exciting; the "disciples" in studded leather riding their huge motorbikes down a colourless freeway, with Gaga, riding on the back wearing a sheer see-through purple outfit and her bright yellow hair. Perfect.





the guy who plays Jesus is hoot!





(google, youtube)

1 comment:

  1. woooo this is a gorgeous post and so perfect!
    thank you for MY lovely comment dear, so happy you felt inspired by her and the video, my pleasure to have a beautiful reader like you come past and enjoy :)))) She is such a phenomenal creature, out of this world marvelous and once in a while i love to show people how I feel about her!!!
    <3 much love lovely xx

    ReplyDelete

love your comments, gives me more amazing blogs to follow ;)