Wednesday 4 May 2011

Jessie Is Perfect

She's becoming my new guilty music pleasure. Such an amazing singer, an example below, and her dress sense is so creative, striking, clashing. What's not to like about her?



Jessie J - Nobody's Perfect 



I never want underwear as outwear to ever go out of fashion


My favourite item in this video is the gold clock jacket. Apparently it weighs a ton! But who cares it looks so cool!





Others may disagree, but I think it's an emotional powerful song. Cheesy and typical song name, but the song has a real message that people can relate to.



This video really shows off her talented voice. WATCH!



(youtube)

3 comments:

  1. Your blog couldn't be anymoer perfect, now following!

    natasha,xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhhh wow love I haven't seen these images before, gosh she is SO freaking cool, lovely blog dear, loving this stylish inspiration xxx

    ReplyDelete

love your comments, gives me more amazing blogs to follow ;)