Saturday 19 November 2011

Luxurious Lingerie

Quite a cliché look. Girls in their underwear posing on a flashy sports car. But this editorial, by Sean and Seng, shows off the classic and exquisite, although raunchy, lingerie paired with the luxurious faux fur coat. I flicked through the pages of Pop Magazine Autumn/Winter '11 in awe and wanting to rip off the pages and stick them to my wall of desire. 

One of my favourites, Gaga's leather black bra and leather pencil skirt.




 Recently, Topshop has been doing the most interesting and stunning lingerie. I really want the velvet one above!! I know, I know. Underwear as outwear is 'ssoo last year', but I don't care. It's impossible not to love this.







(google, topshop.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment

love your comments, gives me more amazing blogs to follow ;)