Wednesday 2 November 2011

Personal Post: Remember this day...


I went to a play in the afternoon about women achieving in life. The play turned out to be more of a Q&A to sort-of celebs and mainly women who have exceptionally achieved  in their career and loving their life and jobs. There was a women who once desired to be a hairdresser throughout her teens, then all of a sudden, she realised that being a combat air fighter is really want she was passionate about.

They narrator/presenter of the performance said you'll never forget the 2nd of November 2011 at the beginning. I'll probably forget the date, to be perfectly honest, but I'll remember the time when I woke up and smelt the mocha!

Sometimes (most of the time) you don't know where life will lead you. But I'm pretty sure I want to be a fashion journalist. The chance of getting it could be very slim or it could be achievable if I really put myself out there, focus on what I want and how I'll get it.

Earlier tonight my aunt helped me out with setting up a blog website. I was really excited on getting a way forward into fashion blogging. It made me realise I need an 'uumph' on this currently blog - possibly daily blogging, and later on getting a proper website... with a .com and all that jazz.

Repetitively I hear that "Journalism... Fashion! Wow, that's a hard industry to get into", but like my aunt, I try to say, "It's only hard if you don't try."

So from now on... I'm trying.

heeerre we goo...!

2 comments:

  1. hey cool blog, you write really well. hope you'll keep it up! if i've learned anything positivity, persistence, and passion have helped me keep moving along!!!

    ReplyDelete

love your comments, gives me more amazing blogs to follow ;)