Sunday 20 November 2011

The Versace Dress


I'm sure everyone has heard about Versace's collection for H&M. Well this picture, right here, is my favourite Versace dress and I'm dying to get it!!


This dress right here... IS A COPY OF THE DRESS ABOVE! I screamed (no lie) when I saw Versace were doing a similar dress in the H&M collection. Even though it's so similar and for a good price. 
I don't love it. 
I don't love it as much as the real one, and I don't like that purple colour. I know it obviously wouldn't be the exact real Versace one... because it is for H&M. 
I only screamed because I wished the did a copy of the real one and they did, but as I look closer... it just doesn't look right.

:(

Howeverrrr, I'm not gonna hesitate to try it on in the shop!

No comments:

Post a Comment

love your comments, gives me more amazing blogs to follow ;)