Wednesday 30 November 2011

My H&M love

I've seen this jacket many times in H&M, also seen as a jumper. I love the blend of the two tone, buuutt I'm not rushing out to get it just yet.
My mum said she thinks it looks like I'm wearing a dog and the jacket isn't even warm enough to wear in this winter weather!
Thereforeee, I have stopped my urge and to... consider before I buy.

I have tried on the jumper version; but I got the wrong size and wasn't that appealing.

But it's a garment that I'm so proud of H&M for showing me this beauty and I find its such a unique piece from a high street brand..
I'll ponder even more to see if it's worth the purchase.

2 comments:

  1. this is what it reminds me of
    http://www.9u8.org/site_images/2011-10-19/muppet_animal.jpg
    i quite like the ombre thing they got going on and im sure it could look awesome, if you do indulge, please share photos and what not!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this i want it so bad need a job asap lol x

    http://lolitasfashionideas.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

love your comments, gives me more amazing blogs to follow ;)